Bruno Fernandes

• @dean73 said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Londoner said in Bruno Fernandes:

My market bonus arrived at 11.17 this morning.

My boner arrived shortly after...
    Mon 23/03/20 - 11:38:54

Friday's was almost 1pm...
    Fri 20/03/20 - 12:58:29

As exciting as receiving dividends may be..... I’ve never got that excited....

Fair play though.

• @Chris-J depends how much you are into them for? 😄

• If anyone has a spare minute look at some blokes twitter called JordinhoFI, he’s literally obsessed with Bruno fernandes it’s weird 😂 @Sol i don’t think you’d get along with him mate!

• Dropped a fair bit Over the last couple of days. Is this from instant selling or from people listing him? Obviously if it’s people listing then his real price is somewhere north of £10, possible around the £10.30 mark.

• @Sweetbagger probably a bit of IS but mainly market selling.
    Ronaldo is who I have more money invested in than any other player so they might have taken away from me with one hand (Bruno) but they've given it me back with the other for Ronaldo. Looks like another top 3 finish for him today too.

• @dean73 yeah. My guess is mainly market selling. It would be crazy to IS at the moment.

• It will mostly be people listing him who will then de-list straight the way he’s about to win divs.

I hold and am keeping for foreseeable, mostly as if he steers Utd back to winning things he will be absolutely red hot

• Managed to market sell 37 today after over a week in the queue.

Got a nice round 500 shares now.

• Its very hard to tell. As faar as i can see the ticker no longer displays any sales, market or IS. I only ever see purchases which isnt right as i cant imagine every purchase ive seen has been a newly issued share

• @Black-wolf The ticker never showed Market Sells, just IS.
    The reason you are only really seeing buys is because next to nobody is Instant Selling.

• Anyway, I'm not a Milner holder but got to love this guy.
    Not only a consummate professional but has a great sense of humour too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/52043364

0_1585180885178_Screenshot.png

• @dean73 said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Black-wolf The ticker never showed Market Sells, just IS.
    The reason you are only really seeing buys is because next to nobody is Instant Selling.

No it did used to show the market sells too. The way you identify it was that you would often see a sale of a player and the purchase of the same player straight after and often for the same quantity

• So finally decided to put Bruno into the queue (probs not the best time to sell but I’m still happy with profit considering I bought him at £5.01).
    What do people think about this list I’ve got with what to do with his money.
    Top up on Griezmann, Brandt and Havertz.
    Buying: foden, Benjamin Pavard, Thauvin ans either eriksen/Barella - haven’t decided which one.

For reference port already contains Werner, Neymar, elvedi, perisic (whos in sell queue)

• Griezmann.

He could return. Lot of divs within a year imo, transfer and pb.

• @Andy I wouldn't be counting your money or your chickens yet!! Price dropped 99p in past few weeks, virtually no instant selling with that spread, 600 shares to move a penny so your shares are in roughly 59,000th place.

If Bruno threatens MB places then some delisting will occur and you will move up the queue slightly.

• @Tom77 for sure gonna top up on Griezmann and havertz. Will probs buy Foden as well. Silva leaving I’m banking on him starting some games in the league once it resumes

• @Martyn-B said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Andy I wouldn't be counting your money or your chickens yet!! Price dropped 99p in past few weeks, virtually no instant selling with that spread, 600 shares to move a penny so your shares are in roughly 59,000th place.

If Bruno threatens MB places then some delisting will occur and you will move up the queue slightly.

Even if he does drop to £9, that’s still over £800 profit for me. Like I said not the best time to do it, but some of the other player prices, like some of the ones I’ve mentioned I think are too good to turn down. I’ve already made my CA on Bruno, I think there’s some to be made elsewhere for when football starts

• @Andy Fully agree, you have made very good CA with him. Also agree that there are great profits to be made throughout the market. My point is rather this is probably going to be a very slow market sell for you at a rubbish time. I hope you have put no reserve price or a low reserve price on him or he will be kicked out of the sell queue shortly.

Your timing sucks on this one, try and buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying. Good luck.

• @Martyn-B said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Andy Fully agree, you have made very good CA with him. Also agree that there are great profits to be made throughout the market. My point is rather this is probably going to be a very slow market sell for you at a rubbish time. I hope you have put no reserve price or a low reserve price on him or he will be kicked out of the sell queue shortly.

Your timing sucks on this one, try and buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying. Good luck.

Haven’t set a reserve price so just going to let the market do it’s own thing with his price. I’ve already accepted the fact he will take weeks to sell lol.

Yeah, in hindsight should’ve sold when people were buying just at the start of the media promo - ah well that’s a lesson learned for next time. I’m not in any rush tho, it’s not like football is starting in the next month.

• @Andy said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Martyn-B said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Andy Fully agree, you have made very good CA with him. Also agree that there are great profits to be made throughout the market. My point is rather this is probably going to be a very slow market sell for you at a rubbish time. I hope you have put no reserve price or a low reserve price on him or he will be kicked out of the sell queue shortly.

Haven’t set a reserve price so just going to let the market do it’s own thing with his price. I’ve already accepted the fact he will take weeks to sell lol.

Yeah, in hindsight should’ve sold when people were buying just at the start of the media promo - ah well that’s a lesson learned for next time. I’m not in any rush tho, it’s not like football is starting in the next month.

Next time???? Are you expecting another pandemic causing postponement of football and lockdown then?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.