Bruno Fernandes

• @Westy

He pulled his face mask off to reveal that he was Adam Cole all along but then he pulled off his Adam Cole face mask to reveal a Horses head underneath that

Scones like you wouldn't image currently occurring in Portugal

i doubt whether any of it will be reported though tbf

• I was watching on Bet365. The camera was focused on him at the final whistle, all he did was swap shirts with some bloke and the stream ended 🤦‍♂️

• he was playing away, hardly any of his own fans there

• Christian Eriksen played today for Spurs and he reached an agreement with Inter! Stop whit this panic!!!

• @xop11 I'm pretty sure Eriksen hasn't reached an agreement with Inter yet, they've only held talks which is the exact same situation regarding Fernandes and Utd.

How is that causing panic? I think you're jumping the gun a bit here and coming off slightly desperate for this transfer to go through lol

• If Bruno was even remotely close to signing for anyone he wouldn’t have played tonight, for me the fact he’s played proves he won’t be moving this window, feel like there will be a lot of disappointed people on here

• Apparently linked to Spurs yesterday as well, this is beginning to feel like last August again......

0_1578816398321_upload-d16b72f7-af3e-4833-882b-34dcd4eec33a

• @Advinculas-Index i think they must sell- need money.

So touting for best offer.

I dont think Bruno cares much which team he goes to as long as its a traditional top 6 EPL. Or other top european club.

Just waiting to hear Juve are in for their 100th midfielder.

The longer it goes on, the more MB.

• It sounds like utd are trying to offload a couple of players and that’s the problem.
    Thi is going on for a few weeks.

• I read that Sporting have the derby v Benfica next week and the chairman would be lynched if he sold him before that. Might be just a hopeful Sporting fan saying that though.

• @HUFCPaul depends how badly Woodward and co. want to get him in - if they really, really wanted to sign him, they could easily get it done inside a week

• Great player. Deal looking likely. I have a feeling there will be more clubs linked though and this could drag on to boost the fee.

May be a while before he's on penalties though judging by this effort last night.

Sincerely hope nobody is holding the keeper?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/1216107236612685824?s=19

• I would feel a bit cautious about this one and think some people are going to get burnt. Most of the articles seem to be coming from the star or express. According to them Bruno has joined united about ten times over the last 6 months!

Also it would be a huge climb down for the United board. Reports suggest they were frustrated with all the bruno hype in the summer and were never seriously interested. To buy him now, at probably an inflated price, in January is a complete admission of failure on their part. Yes united need him. But can their ego allow it to happen

• @Dr-Jan-Itor

What?

There getting him for less money than the summer

• Got out at 3.99 earlier today, very happy with the profit. I haven’t seen many reliable sources as of yet, so it’s far from a done dea as far as I’m concerned.

Selfishly I hope the move doesn’t happen and he drops back down to around the £3 mark and I’ll get a hundred or two then.

• Nicolo Schira (very reliable journo) just tweeted deal agreed between agent and United. Now for clubs to agree fee.

• @Hotspur Oh there goes anybodys hope for an early night! haha

• Price if deal confirms and goes through?? Up or down??
    Thinking £4.25-£4.50.

First game?
    Thinking £4.50-£4.75.

• @gball1975 up for sure. Many have de-risked and taken profit as above. I reckon at least £4.50 if goes through.

• @gball1975 Have you held him all this time since the Dybala/Bruno/Erikson charade in the summer? That's some patience, I snuck back in the other day at £3.11, surely it has to go through this time

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.