Bruno Fernandes

• @ChazFI123 they need the win. He will start.

• @LittleFish they needed an away goal, he didn't start. I think he will start on the bench and they will bring him on if needed, Everton on Sunday, I personally don't think he'll play 270 mins in 7 days. If he was going to start they'd have taken him off Sunday when the game was won IMO

• @ChazFI123 as long as everyone expects that then no panic ISing or using a no start as an excuse to list and profit take. The panic behaviour on FI is getting worse.

• @LittleFish said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Sol we are not worthy master πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‚

• Has anybody put in the queue and banked the profit yet?

• @ScouseSte said in Bruno Fernandes:

Has anybody put in the queue and banked the profit yet?

Quite the opposite, I'm considering doubling my hold and that would only take my average price to about Β£5.40

• @LittleFish Xanax all round perhaps?

• @ChazFI123 said in Bruno Fernandes:

@ScouseSte said in Bruno Fernandes:

Has anybody put in the queue and banked the profit yet?

Quite the opposite, I'm considering doubling my hold and that would only take my average price to about Β£5.40

Same here. Trying to withdraw funds just now though, to play with profits only. Otherwise I'd be topping up big time.

• @ChazFI123 nowt wrong with an average buy price of Β£5.41 - I've paid Β£5.51! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• Payday for a lot of people this week too. If he plays, and plays well, on Thursday night people will have some wages to throw at him on Friday morning.

• How long to the top 3 are:-

1. Sancho
    2. Neymar
    3. Fernandes

πŸ€”πŸ€”

0_1582552776662_Screenshot_20200224-135820.png

Mid-March, or midday Friday! πŸ˜‚

• I had 600, took profits at 6.10. Could be better, but was happy with profits πŸ‘

• @Hold-The-Door said in Bruno Fernandes:

I had 600, took profits at 6.10. Could be better, but was happy with profits πŸ‘

Enjoy those profits....and see you back on the Bruno express very soon πŸ˜‰

• @Hold-The-Door can never knock taking profits. πŸ‘

But I think he has further growth ahead so I'll hold mine.

The only thing that could make me reconsider is if Sancho was bought & took away some MB appeal.

• Only just noticed it’s a Gold day on Thursday! A must win game, is Bruno going to get the 0.19p in dividends? Most definitely an almost likely scenario. Β£7 by Thursday night? Umm yes! πŸ₯³

• @Ivor-Biscuits said in Bruno Fernandes:

Payday for a lot of people this week too. If he plays, and plays well, on Thursday night people will have some wages to throw at him on Friday morning.

Thing is he always going to look good in comparison to the players around him. Its like the joke about out running a bear, you dont have to outrun the bear just the person standing next to you.

The papers love to write about United so as long as hes the stand out performer its him that will attract the MB.

• @Black-wolf what if your on your own? I have been told to get naked, hit the floor and take up the fetal position.........

• @Millerman-again said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Black-wolf what if your on your own? I have been told to get naked, hit the floor and take up the fetal position.........

Try it out and let us know how it goes when the missus sees what you did with her FI balance 🀣

• He’ll be Β£8 with another PB because that will automatically mean MB.
    Just a matter of when. Even if he comes second or third for PB the potential is there.

• Already overtaken Ozil for goals and assists in the PL, he's coming for Gervinho 2.0 now!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.