Bruno Fernandes

• Only just noticed it’s a Gold day on Thursday! A must win game, is Bruno going to get the 0.19p in dividends? Most definitely an almost likely scenario. Β£7 by Thursday night? Umm yes! πŸ₯³

• @Ivor-Biscuits said in Bruno Fernandes:

Payday for a lot of people this week too. If he plays, and plays well, on Thursday night people will have some wages to throw at him on Friday morning.

Thing is he always going to look good in comparison to the players around him. Its like the joke about out running a bear, you dont have to outrun the bear just the person standing next to you.

The papers love to write about United so as long as hes the stand out performer its him that will attract the MB.

• @Black-wolf what if your on your own? I have been told to get naked, hit the floor and take up the fetal position.........

• @Millerman-again said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Black-wolf what if your on your own? I have been told to get naked, hit the floor and take up the fetal position.........

Try it out and let us know how it goes when the missus sees what you did with her FI balance 🀣

• He’ll be Β£8 with another PB because that will automatically mean MB.
    Just a matter of when. Even if he comes second or third for PB the potential is there.

• Already overtaken Ozil for goals and assists in the PL, he's coming for Gervinho 2.0 now!

• Seems to have settled at the moment - oh and girlfriend update - she says thanks to you all, and now should she dump 500 on Greenwood lol!!!!

• @Millerman-again

I'd tell her to be careful mate - Ole is still at the wheel let's not forget πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• @Ericali said in Bruno Fernandes:

I'm in...

I can't wait for a few shite performances from Bruno, then I'll get to watch you wind yourself up by constantly criticising your own hold ... 🀣

0_1582564586839_20200224_171149.jpg

• @johnboywalker I wanted him to drop last week when I only had 200....

The penalty & PB has forced my hand somewhat before I wanted to buy.

Still, the positives are he's top of the media, has a game Thursday (so could take the MB Thur/Fri) & I think there are 3 triple media days next week.

He's bound to be in the mix. πŸ‘

• @Ericali

But what if he gets injured Eric, what if ... WHAT IF!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

• Dammit Eric...you've jinxed him by buying it! You utter mushroom!

• @johnboywalker said in Bruno Fernandes:

@Ericali

But what if he gets injured Eric, what if ... WHAT IF!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Saddle on the big boy pants & double-down! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• @Ericali hes got a very good injury record so hopefully hes just as lucky in the EPL

• @Ellisandro said in Bruno Fernandes:

Dammit Eric...you've jinxed him by buying it! You utter mushroom!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If anything I've given him the Midas touch πŸ’°

Didn't buy the full quota until this morning on the train to work.

Since then he's rocketed! πŸš€

I'd like to think I was solely responsible for his rise with my 8.30am tweet but even that's too much for my GOD complex! πŸ˜‚

0_1582568200165_Screenshot_20200224-181540.png

• @ScouseSte I know, but she's on a high - im due a very better than usual special kiss, and who know's what might happen if she hits another money train!

p.s. I told her to smash it on Kane but she says no, Spurs are shit and he's injured (she will get the gist of this buying low business one day).

• @Millerman-again hahaha brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• That double mb and pb win yesterday has created a massive FOMO effect.

Thought he would push on from yesterday but nothing like this.

Saying that though it's hard to think of anyone stopping him being king of the index by the summerπŸ€”

• @Gazz127 said in Bruno Fernandes:

That double mb and pb win yesterday has created a massive FOMO effect.

Thought he would push on from yesterday but nothing like this.

Saying that though it's hard to think of anyone stopping him being king of the index by the summerπŸ€”

The stars literally aligned for him yesterday -
    got away with diving for the penalty (legs buckled before he was near the keeper, should really have been booked), then scored the penalty (not too hard!), good assist for Greenwood, Di Maria taken off for PSG when looking likely to take over him, Marquinhos goes past Bruno for Star player with two goals but PSG decide to let in a third to wipe out his GWG points πŸ˜‚.
    Bruno had so much luck on his side yesterday, which has caused a rise we probably shouldn't have reached until perhaps May/June.

Hard to know what to do next now

• @ScouseSte said in Bruno Fernandes:

The stars literally aligned for him yesterday -
    got away with diving for the penalty (legs buckled before he was near the keeper, should really have been booked), then scored the penalty (not too hard!), good assist for Greenwood, Di Maria taken off for PSG when looking likely to take over him, Marquinhos goes past Bruno for Star player with two goals but PSG decide to let in a third to wipe out his GWG points πŸ˜‚.
    Bruno had so much luck on his side yesterday, which has caused a rise we probably shouldn't have reached until perhaps May/June.
    Hard to know what to do next now

I have quite a bit of sympathy with this synopsis but better lucky than good in my book (he's also my largest & most lucrative holding but do hold some Marquinos as backup), so rather than trying to fight the market, which is futile just accept that's he's on a roll & either jump on for the ride or wait until he has a drop in performance or slight injury & the short term riders jump off & his price dips. He will largely boss Man Utd PB & MB for the foreseeable future IMO & as they are by far the most popular MB club that's great news for holders & most will be asking "Paul who?" very soon!

If he wins PB again on Thursday I confidently predict that FI will explode into meltdown, i don't think it will happen but certainly hope it does.