How much have you invested?

• Hi all,

Just wondered what sort of money people have put into the football Index?

I’m not in a position to be investing masses atm but I’m going to be adding at every opportunity I get, only joined a week ago and not hit £100 yet.

I see some people with thousands in it, is this the more common then? Most active members are of high investment?

• @lostinthedam I'm not going to say exactly how much I've put in, In case my missus ever sees this but it's a fair bit more than £100. I think FI is a great way to make a bit of money with the excitement of gambling but without the same level of risk that is involved in football accumulators.

I personally have been putting bits of money in also at every opportunity for nearly a year but never put in more than I can afford to lose.

Sorry to sound like a boring dad type but this does get very addictive and I've been tempted on many occasions to throw a fortune at it. Don't be too disappointed if you are in the red sometimes, be patient and things will improve.

• I have invested 11k now worth 15k the index is still rocketing and the world cup could be a game changer if we attract another 100k users. Imagine how much Neymar could be and I would encourage anyone to invest money they could lose I started with 200 quid slowly built it up

• Started with 100 quid since then invested a chunky 4 figures because the platform works for me. Never invested more than I could afford to lose though. It would be so easy to throw money at it so you need self control. Just think long term and enjoy the ride

• @lostinthedam i have 5k in FI. And I add every month 200 GBP to my account.

• Right now I have £75 in and plan to invest around £15-£30 a month for the foreseeable future.

• I've got 4k in. I plan to bring that up to 5k. The rest of players brought after will be from the dividends I receive.

• In total I've invested around £2.5k which I've managed to turn into around £2.85k in 4 months, and that includes doing EVERYTHING wrong at the beginning, I started off with £100 to get a feel for it, then moved more into the index when I saw the earning potential that was in the index.

• I put in around £20 a week, currently put in just over £200

• Started with £100 and still not put more in. Still trying to understand it and even though I can make small steady gains fairly consistently through nothing more than patience and regular checking of prices I am not happy to put more in, even disposable income, unless there's improvements to availability and presentation of data.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.