Adam Webster

• Rumours have been circulating about the jighky rated Bristol City CB. He seems to be Premier League bound and fits the ball playing defender philosophy Southgate rates.

• 30 million for a championship player is what there asking. Not sure id wage in on him![alt text](image url)

• I’ve been in for a while, hopefully the new Harry Maguire at Leicester. And worth £2 in a season and a half when we will sell him to Man City for 80 million

• Dont get me wrong, he won't move for anywhere near £30m but will be in the Prem next year and could quite easily be knocking on the door of England squad if a couple of injuries are picked up or the likes of Stones etc. struggle for game time.

• @Ringers said in Adam Webster:

I’ve been in for a while, hopefully the new Harry Maguire at Leicester. And worth £2 in a season and a half when we will sell him to Man City for 80 million

Hmm sounds like man City need to rethink their negotiations if they are paying 79,999,998 quid over the odds.

• I agree, I hold Adam Webster and he’s a still a great buy at 66p imo. I can see him moving to Villa as they need to replace Chester, Mings and Tuanzebe. Topped up on 200 of Webster yesterday. No brainer for me at 66p

• I've been on him for a while. Looks a quality English player, destined for the PL.

• It seems like Tuanzebe is out of their reach as well, with Ole’s trust in youth. Webster deal must surely be gathering pace

• Villa definatly need new CB’s as they only have 2 (Chester and Hause) I think the Webster link would have come to something by now if they were going for him. Villa Obviously want Mings and Tuanzebe which I think also puts Webster moving somewhere else as both would be in the team ahead of him, so 25 million is too much for a back up. Still links to Jack Stephens from Southampton circulating and could a solid back up. I would think this is the transfer that’s most likely to happen first. Which could see his current price almost double (to match Hause). Maybe a late move for Webster if Mings or Tuanzebe don’t come off ??

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.