Tyler Roberts injured (again)

• With Jack Clarke leaving, Tyler Roberts will be the prime Leeds youngster on the index. With a massive fanbase, and Bielsa on charge for another season, I can only see good things for him. Roberts gets minutes for Wales as well. Leeds will be there or thereabouts in the promotion push for sure.

• What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? Also worth noting also that Leeds get a load of tv coverage from Sky.

• @Sutt98 said in Tyler Roberts 50p bargain:

With Jack Clarke leaving, Tyler Roberts (50p) will be the prime Leeds youngster on the index. With a massive fanbase, and Bielsa on charge for another season, I can only see good things for him. Roberts gets minutes for Wales as well. At 50p seems like an absoloute steal. I think he’ll be in the Premier League either way for the 2020-21 season.

I bought in at 45p but got bored and saw faster ways to make money slod back out at 45p

He's a good shout and I agree, he's Premiership bound, his physique is what Prem clubs look for and he plays the right position for FI. With Clarke gone, Leeds fans will get behind Jamie Shackleton but he's not on here yet, some of them really don't like Roberts but he'll turn that around as he gets better with age.

• Big Leeds fan here, Roberts had a spelllast year were he was excellent in the number 10 slot. Has lots of very good attributes but just needs to improve his final ball and decision making, his development will be important if we are to put together a title challenge. Another two names of youngsters to look out for are Kun Temenuzhkov and Mateusz Bogusz who have bright futures ahead and will push for first team squad this season.

• Yeah, i’ll be straight on Bogusz and Shackleton if/when they are added. I agree Tyler won’t shoot up on the index (up 6p per share for me from monday mind) but he’ll be a brilliant buy, especially as he’s nailed on for the september/october/november Euro qualifiers, and will guarenteed to get minutes. And if Giggs somehow turns into Guardiola in the next 6 months, he’d most likely be in the Euro 2020 squad.

I gather Tyler was robbed of the young player of the year award by Jack Clarke judging by the comments on twitter!

• @Sutt98 said in Tyler Roberts 50p bargain:

Yeah, i’ll be straight on Bogusz and Shackleton if/when they are added. I agree Tyler won’t shoot up on the index (up 6p per share for me from monday mind) but he’ll be a brilliant buy, especially as he’s nailed on for the september/october/november Euro qualifiers, and will guarenteed to get minutes. And if Giggs somehow turns into Guardiola in the next 6 months, he’d most likely be in the Euro 2020 squad.

I gather Tyler was robbed of the young player of the year award by Jack Clarke judging by the comments on twitter!

Clarke had a great flash of talent for a month or two, coming on in some big moments and turning the game around but at one point it looked like he had heart attack, turned out to be a virus. or something, He missed a lot of vital games towards the end of the season. Shame because had he been fit, Premier League might have looked a little better this year.

Roberts with another year of Bielsa coaching him could turn in to a truly great player.

• Yeah i think Tyler Roberts will be a class player, especially under Bielsa. He’s my most confident hold. Can’t go wrong imo, and again, really cheap at 52p now!i think he’ll grab 10+ goals next season from the no.10 position. Seemed really unlucky in front of goal last season.

• Just realised that Leeds have a friendly against Man Utd as well, therefore potential rise if he performs well as any Man Utd friendly will be in the spotlight!

• Out injured until september. Hasn’t played any friendlies either unfortunatly.

• Back from his injury. Hopefully with Leeds unable to put teams away he’ll get a chance soon. Pretty sure they’re playing midweek as well. Money to be had with explosive Championship players as seen with Eze (£1.40 ish) and Diangana (£1.02), with game time Roberts could prove value at 62p

Chance of Wales gane time if he gets game time as well with Tom Lawrence in a lamppost and Brooks still injured.

• Just brought some shares, when he starts playing these young players prices only go one way......

• In the squad for the crunch Euro Qualifiers vs Slovakia and Croatia

• Scored in his first start of the season

• I’ve held for a long time. He’s going to be in the prem next season either way (with the caveat that he now stays fit)

• Injured yet again 😢, few weeks back- still yet to see a timetable for his return. Poor lad made of hummus.

• Class haha, great timing. Got injured during a game a few weeks back.