Risers list - first to be dumped 1st July?

• @Black-wolf @Mr-Random-number
    Yea, it seems the safest money anywhere on the index now is the top 20.

Well, that's what I'm predicting but we'll know on Monday 😂😂

• @ScouseSte so are those 15 players you planned to have in your portfolio before the start of July top 20 players? If so you might have to replan or possibly made a mistake when selling off 30%? Hopefully neither

• @ScouseSte I’m sure I’ve put this before on the forum but the top players are always the safest bets on the index. Why? Because in times of uncertainty, traders turn to those who are dependable.

I’m interested to see the drops on Neymar and Pogba next week in particular. Neymar has risen far higher and faster this last week, which makes me think he will drop further next week. Pogba has been seen as more risky this summer due to transfer speculation so several traders jumped off early, and I think that has also put off some traders from lumping in on him for the extra bonus this time around. Therefore I think he will not drop as much as a result too which in an odd twist makes him a safer hold!

Quick poll of fellow forum members, who do you think will drop the most (by percentage, not pennies) on 1st July?

• @GregF All the players in the U21 final - if Germany are there then Waldschmidt and Richter would be the 2 i'll go for.

• @Mr-Random-number said in Risers list - first to be dumped 1st July?:

@ScouseSte so are those 15 players you planned to have in your portfolio before the start of July top 20 players? If so you might have to replan or possibly made a mistake when selling off 30%? Hopefully neither

Haha no I've only got 5 in the top 20. The rest are genuine youth prospects, German league PB players, and half the Liverpool squad hahaha.
    The ones I cut were the likes of Declan Rice and that kind of player (priced with a move built in). They've served their purpose now

But I'm going to be restructuring and reassessing over the weekend / early July

• @GregF said in Risers list - first to be dumped 1st July?:

@ScouseSte I’m sure I’ve put this before on the forum but the top players are always the safest bets on the index. Why? Because in times of uncertainty, traders turn to those who are dependable.

I’m interested to see the drops on Neymar and Pogba next week in particular. Neymar has risen far higher and faster this last week, which makes me think he will drop further next week. Pogba has been seen as more risky this summer due to transfer speculation so several traders jumped off early, and I think that has also put off some traders from lumping in on him for the extra bonus this time around. Therefore I think he will not drop as much as a result too which in an odd twist makes him a safer hold!

Quick poll of fellow forum members, who do you think will drop the most (by percentage, not pennies) on 1st July?

Why will they drop mate? Pog and Neymar have the biggest spreads. So if people sell then I imagine it will be to market (bought by other players likely reinvesting their bonus) so that doesn't cause any drop.

• @ScouseSte the trouble with doing that is once you start selling 300 at a time the spread will change and it'll be 2 or 3p spread, im not 100% but isnt that how the spread works?

• @Jad1982 said in Risers list - first to be dumped 1st July?:

@ScouseSte the trouble with doing that is once you start selling 300 at a time the spread will change and it'll be 2 or 3p spread, im not 100% but isnt that how the spread works?

The price will go down by 1p with every 900 shares sold - the spread is manipulated by FI so if you are the first few to start dumping then you'll likely still have a small spread but there'll likely be a warning sent to whoever controls the spread once panic selling begins and that's when people will get burned

• I actually feel like my safest 2 holds out of the 84 players i have are Kimmich and Kroos. I dont see why anyone would sell either of these as we approach the new season. Kroos in particular is still very low

• @ScouseSte hi mate, they don’t need to be sold to affect the price, if you list the shares they have the same impact. Therefore if 9,000 are listed, the price will drop by 10p regardless of whether they are bought or not.

• @GregF yes I know mate but when they are bought that would return the price to what it was pre-listing.
    The only way prices go up legitimately is if there are no shares available in the sell queue so new ones have to be bought from FI

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.