Bought into 3 keepers on the day they were launched, all still look undervalued.
- Rajkovic, Reims, 24yrs old - EL football next year and Riems had a miserly defence last season, conceded 21 goals in 28 games, best is Ligue 1 before it got canned! Serbian international!
- Strakosha, Lazio, 25yrs old - CL football next year, Lazio had second best defence in Serie A with 42 goals in 38 games (still not great). Albanian International (maybe not a huge incentive to buy!)
- Simon, Bilbao, 23yrs old - Young and first choice for Bilbao, no European football but Bilbao did have joint 5th best defence in La Liga last year with 38 goals in 38 games! More of a punt for the future but talked about fairly highly in Spain.
Also keeping an eye on the following with a view to investing, current buy now prices:
- Gomis, Dijon, 26yrs old - 100 pb average last season with 2 x 200+ scores (only keeper to do this on the index) - 52p
- Dragowski, Fiorentina, 23yrs old - 73 pb average last season with 1 x 200+ score - 71p
- Musso, Udinese, 26yrs old - 95 pb average last season with 1 x 200+ score - 60p
- Mendy, Rennes, 28yrs old - 90 pb average last easons with 1 x 200+ score - 64p
I also, as many others do, genuinely believe keepers are still great value and good long term holds. I don't have too much to play with money wise right now so value is what I am seeking. Also the spreads on some of the French ligue 1 keepers are so minimal now that it almost makes sense to buy now or sell what you hold and re-buy from market to renew for IPD's. If you renew (or buy) Rajkovic on Sunday for example, he will have 4 Ligue 1 games and potentially 2 nations league games (debate about whether these count for IPD's) in the 30 days. Great shot at some good IPD returns on a 97p keeper!