@FOF They are not closing it, listen to the pod cast or read the comment above!
Posts made by James
RE: 🚨Football Index Podcast with FI CEO Adam Cole and Head of Marketing Mike Bohan! 🚨
Emd of month stats (May)
Hey everyone! Here is the summary for May;
Media Buzz Winners; (Total amount returned this month per share)
1st - Mo Salah - £1.04
2nd - Ronaldo - £0.54
3rd - Bale - £0.18
4th - Kane/Griezmann/Fabinho - £0.13
5th - Hazard/Neymar - £0.10
6th - Pogba - £0.08
7th - Giroud - £0.05
No other Media Buzz winners
Performance Buzz Winners;
No player won 'Performance Buzz forward' more than once this month.
Performance Buzz Midfielders; (With more than 1 win)
1st - James Rodriguez - 2 Wins
Performance Buzz Defenders; (With more than 1 win)
1st - Kolarov/ L.Hernandez - 2 Wins
Performance Buzz Best Player: (With more than 1 win)
1st - James Rodriguez - 2 Wins
- Mo Salah (£8.78) has run away with the Media Buzz for the second month in a row, returning dividends on 22 days out of a possible 31. (14 first place wins)
- James Rodriguez (£4.10) is the stand out Performance Buzz winner as he claims £0.36 in an otherwise slow PB month.
- Despite the end of the season the Footie continues to rise as normal. It was only in December that the Footie reached 10,000. Today the 20,000 milestone is just around the corner meaning the Footie has doubled in less than 6 months with no signs of slowing down.
This month is the start of Football Index's first World Cup so good luck everyone!
Football Index Scout is no longer free
Football Index Scout is no longer free :(
FI Scout was one of my favourite things about Football Index and not only have they started charging but they have also removed their excel spreadsheet format, meaning those of us that have been using it must start back at square one.
If the free data hadn't of been there when I first started out then I certainly wouldn't have deposited as much money as I have to date. I strongly believe the data was good for attracting new customers and I'm saddened to see it go. The last thing FI needs is another pay barrier to new customers. It also means the monthly summaries I have been posting, which are generally well received on the forum, may not be happening anymore.
With that little rant over, where do people get their information from?
I've heard of "Football Index Edge" and I know, forum poster, Noir offers a service but are there any others?
RE: Will we ever see a £1+ increase in 24 hours?
@AndyP32 We have actually already had one!
Around about 3 months ago Pogba created a perfect media storm when he scored yet fell out of favour with Mourinho. He began consistently winning MB and had a stretch of about 10 consecutive days which resulted in what can only be described as panic buying!
As often happens with a big increase it was followed by a prompt sell off/rebalancing of player value, however, he did reach a £1.00 increase within 24 hours.
RE: Neymar 'obsession'
Neymar has a lot going for him in terms of Football Index;
- He only has one name making his media buzz more likely due to the way its structured. This is a huge factor that people often overlook.
- Despite his league the media still love talking about him and this will continue into the world cup.
- Because of his league he is highly likely to gain PB as he is generally playing against weaker defences/teams.
- He will be touted as Brazil's star player should they have a decent world cup.
- He is young, meaning a long term investment is safe (as shown by his high price despite injury) and will most likely be regarded as one of the best players in the world throughout his career.
As for if you should invest in him. That's up for debate. I believe there is growth in him but that is because I believe football Index as a platform and that there is growth in pretty much all good young players. Although there are most likely other players you can find a better rate of return due to his high price.
Hope this helps!