@Mark-FI Hi Mark.
Thanks for approaching the forum for feedback. Always welcome.
There's quite a range of responses here and the general consensus seems to be to leave as it is.
My thoughts below.
- I would be happy with either position of the buttons. Having looked into further, it does appear that conventional trading platforms place the buy button on the right hand side and sell on the left, and thus does seem logical to a degree.
- In order to grow and appeal to more traders (and increase the target audience),
I would say this should be considered. Now would be a good stage to implement this before it reaches a much wider community. Appealing to more traders should be exactly what FI is aiming for. Make it a more professional platform.
- Was there a logic behind why it was setup as it is currently? The more I think about this, the more changing it does make sense. The right button is usually the confirmation side, cancel/ OK, T&C disagree/ agree etc. I naturally go the right for the confirmation button.
- Colours are OK with me personally but my preference is red/ green. I read green as go (buy) and red as stop (sell). Simple.
- Implementation. Should this be implemented, please, please, please give advanced warning and plenty of notice. Minimum one month? Also, maybe add a 'Are you sure'/ confirmation pop up to prevent mistakes until we are accustomed to the layout.
- it would be great if the sell button only appeared when you held futures in the player? Appreciate this is more complex than it sounds, but something to consider?
- 3 buttons is a good suggestion (buy/ IS/ market sell)
- a reCaptcha button would be very welcome
Ignore the banter on here but please do take note of the general dissatisfaction with some of the tech. Appreciate it's unrelated to the question, but a lot of loyal users on here who have the right intentions.
Thanks again and please keep us informed.